LIFE IN THE SLOW LANE


Agios Sostis harbor at Pessada, Kefalonia
Pessada harbor, Kefalonia

Since it is impossible to avoid reality all of the time, I've made a pact with myself. Monday through Friday I'll worry about the problems of the Euro zone, the banking system's junk bond portfolio mess, the potential euro collapse, the price of gasoline, etc, etc, etc. But when the weekend rolls around, I'll do a complete reset.
Armed with the usual gear plus lots of unfounded and reckless - but essential - optimism, I drive along known roads and tracks, stopping randomly at  familiar spots. The weather- so far -  has been my best ally and most reliable accomplice. Tiny escapes, instrumental in building the necessary stamina for the Mon-Fri stretch.

Soak up enough sunshine and you too can put all your ducks in a row!


Agios Sostis Harbor at Pessada, Kefalonia
Pessada, Kefalonia

Pessada, KefaloniaPessada, Kefalonia

Pessada, Kefalonia
Pessada, Kefalonia
Spasmata Beach, Kefalonia
Spasmata Beach, Kefalonia
Minies, Kefalonia
Minies, Kefalonia
Agia Pelagia, Kefalonia
Agia Pelagia Anchorage, Kefalonia

No comments:

Post a Comment