Sweet Dreams Are Made of This, i.e., Thank You, EasyJet Holidays


It was the most unexpected yet thrilling thing.
This blog was mentioned on easyJet Holidays Blog's "Top 10 Travel blogs in October"  

Blogger of the month Eleni Dimitratou, KefaloniaWorld
My "Blogger of the Month" mention, badge and all!

There are quite a number of things that I could write about this distinction, but I think it is best to keep it short and to the point.

To all of you, the readers who have honored me with their visits, shares and comments, a heartfelt THANK YOU!

To the editors of easyJet Holidays, I dedicate this photo with my sincere wishes that their days are blessed and filled with the bright light, blue skies, and vivid colors of an October day in Kefalonia.
THANK YOU!
Xenopoulo, Kefalonia
Xenopoulo, Kefalonia

original link
http://holidayblog.easyjet.com/top-10-travel-blogs-in-october/
note: as of 2015, the link is no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment